Monday, May 14, 2012

Soccer Goal and Ear Infections

First we'll start with the good news ... This little girl scored her first soccer goal!! =) 

We are so proud of her!! I don't think she knew she even scored at first. ;)

 This little guy was SO happy for his big sis!! 

I was so glad she had a game at 5:30 and we were all able to go. Jack Henry did GREAT and stayed in his stroller the whole time, which was awesome because I forgot to put sunscreen on him and the sun was right on us the whole time.

Lydia and Cora were happy that they were able to sit out during the same period. I think Jack Henry was pretty happy to! ;)

 Lydia got the "Offensive Player of the Game" for scoring her first goal!

 These girls are too cute. Several times during the game we would look out and they would be running down the field holding hands.

 Lydia "posing" with the goal ... =)

And now on to the not so good news ...

 Me and this little guy (and Lydia) had to make a trip back to the doctor today. We were supposed to go back Wednesday for a recheck after his last ear infections and the round of shots, but he started getting bad over the weekend (snotty nose, coughing, pulling at his ears, fever, etc.) so we decided to get him on in and checked out.

 I should have known when I saw this picture ... Double ear infection. =( Another round of antibiotics and we have a consult set up with an ENT next week to talk about tubes. I am praying that he can help us out and give this little boy some relief.

If he is this happy when he's got a double ear infection ... how happy is he going to be when he finally feels completely well?!? I may have my hands even more full! ;)

No comments: