Friday, May 11, 2012

Pre-PreK Graduation

We survived our first graduation!! Lydia was so excited about going to school and showing off all that they had been practicing!

Our sweet little graduate

So blessed

Lydia and her Mimi

Lydia and Mrs. Joyce ... she is going to miss her so much!

Lydia and Mrs. Valarie

So, I thought I was going to be okay ... She's just graduating from "Pre-PreK", right?? Well, I was fine until they played the little graduation song as the kids were walking in and when Lydia saw me she did this ... 

Blew me a kiss and then stopped to give me a kiss. LOVE that sweet girl and can't believe how much she has grown up.


Lydia got to hold the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance

They had the cutest little program where they sang several songs that they learned through out the school year. One of the songs was the books of the New Testament. Lydia did GREAT learning them and I learned them in the process of helping her!


Then it was time to get their diplomas and book. Love the way Lydia's teacher is looking at her ... She was so sweet and loved on Lydia all year long.


Sweet girl

Not sure what is going on in this picture ... But love the look on her face! ;)

Lydia with Reedee and Pops

With Mimi and Papa

Us girls with PawPaw Allen

She did it! =)

Our attempt at a picture ... Lydia was running on fumes and was having a hard time focusing on taking pictures!

This is what most of the pictures looked like! So thankful for digital cameras!

After graduation, we made a stop at Lemon Tree ... Because frozen yogurt makes any celebration better, right?!?

Me and my little sweet tooth girl

So glad Mimi could go with us to celebrate.

So thankful that Lydia had such a wonderful experience at school this year. Now the fun begins ... trying to keep her busy this summer! I have started doing a little planning, but I better get busy because it's here! Ahh! =)

No comments: