I can not believe that Lydia's school year is over! It seems like it has gone by SO fast! I also can not believe how much she has grown up in the past 8 months. She looks SO much more grown up. Not really sure how I feel about that!
Love this silly little girl!!
I had Bunko at the house Monday night, so Jack Henry stayed with Mimi and Papa. Us girls are WAY too loud for a baby that goes to bed right when we start! Tuesday morning, Lydia and I made a special trip to the donut place in Benton. She was so excited for a little donut date with Mommy.
Love being able to do fun and special things with her.
I was lucky I got her to stop long enough to take a couple of pictures, because she was ready to DIG in!
One happy little girl!
After they had graduation practice at school, they had an ice cream and cookie party outside. Of course, Tuesday was chilly and windy! After all the warm days we've had! Oh well, the kids didn't seem to care. They chowed down on their ice cream and then ran off to play! I think it bothered the parents and teachers more than the kids.
Lydia with Carson, Erin and Michael from her class.
Cheesin' it up with a Cheeto
This girl can not get enough of riding bikes! She rode this thing all over the play ground. From the way she talked, I think this was a daily thing!
After school and a lunch date with Daddy, we headed to Walmart to pick up a few things. She wanted to carry the basket. She can be such a great helper!
I am so thankful that she loved school as much as she did. I was really worried about it at the beginning, but now I am worried what she's going to do with out it all summer! =) She has matured so much since starting school. She has learned to sit in her seat and listen (she does a lot better job of this at school than at home!), she has learned 8 Bible verses which I LOVE hearing her recite. She can write her letters, numbers, spell her name, color and stay in the lines and has socially changed SO much. When she started school it was like pulling teeth to get her to speak to anyone ... Now she will talk to just about anyone! She still has her moments, but she is so much better!! I can't believe that a year from now we will be talking about her starting kindergarten in a few months. EEK! For now, we will get through this graduation and enjoy the next year together!








No comments:
Post a Comment