While I enjoy consigning with Rhea Lana ... I LOVE shopping at Rhea Lana! You can't beat the deals. We basically buy all of Jack Henry and Lydia's clothes for 2 seasons at each sale. It's amazing!! It's WILD and CRAZY, but so much fun! =) I love getting home with all our goodies and figuring up how much we paid for each piece. There have been a couple years where we paid a little over $2 for each piece! You can't find deals like that any where!
Love shopping for these two! Don't they look cute in their Rhea Lana finds?!?
Jeff and I started going to sales right after I found out I was pregnant with Lydia. So, we've been going for 5 years now and try to hit all the sales close to us. Personally, I think Jeff has more fun than I do picking out clothes, but I don't think he would admit it! ;) When we can, we make a date day/night out of it, which is always fun!
Here are some of my favorite outfits and things I love about shopping at Rhea Lana ...
Deals -
Two of the best that I've found. We bought the green dress (already monogrammed!) last Spring at an amazing price, and she's was able to wear it again this year. The pink outfit was a STEAL! She's worn it going on 3 years now. LOVE when that happens!
Memories -
First and Last Day of School pictures
Cuteness-
Love finding cute clothes that are affordable and look brand new.
Sweetness -
Loved these two outfits!
Pajamas -
My kids LIVE in their pajamas! There are days when we don't get dressed and it's SO nice! Pajamas can be so expensive to buy, but you can find them at Rhea Lana that look brand new and have a pair for every day of the week!
Play -
When you get great deals on clothes, you don't care if your kid drips red sno-cone on her WHITE pants or of she digs in the dirt in her cute clothes. If the stains don't come out, no biggie!
Holidays -
Love finding cute shirts for the different holidays throughout the year and not having to pay a fortune for something they will only wear once or twice.
Thanks, Rhea Lana for helping us clothe our kids in cute clothes at an affordable price!!







No comments:
Post a Comment