While Jeff and I were in Bentonville, I got a call from Craig saying he wanted to secretly RSVP to Jack Henry's birthday party! I was SO surprised and SO happy! We had not seen them since their wedding and things were so crazy then, we didn't really get to visit much. So, it had been WAY too long since we had seen them. The hard part was ... he told me not to tell anyone! Eek! I did it though, and they were able to sneak in and surprise Mom!
After the party, we headed over to Michael and Leanne's so we could hang out and visit. It wasn't long enough ... but I'm glad we had the time that we did!
Aunt Tiffy and Uncle Craig with the big girls
The girls playing a little dress up
After they got bored with that, they decided they wanted to go outside. When it's 100* outside, there's only one thing to do ... play in the WATER!
If only you could have heard the squealing and laughing going on! Poor neighbors!
Somehow Tiffany ended up outside playing "softball" with the girls. She must really love those girls! =) This was Lydia's first time to use a bat ... She didn't do too bad! Crazy thing was, she did better batting left handed. Wondering if we are going to have two kids that use both their right and left hands. Wouldn't that be crazy?!?
They LOVE their Aunt Tiffy!
We waited a little too late to get a picture of them with all the nieces and nephews (minus Brisco =( ) ... Jack Henry was WAY passed tired and ready for bed!
So this was the best we got!
Can't wait to see them again in a few weeks and hang out at The G House!! It's going to be SO much fun ... Hope my mom and aunt are ready! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment