Monday, July 9, 2012

Jack Henry's Birthday Party -2

Boring picture post, but I just wanted to be able to look back and see the decorations from the party! =) I didn't do too much, but tried to make it "festive". The theme was "Milk & Cookies" and I had SO many things I wanted to do, but just didn't get it done. Planning a party with a 4 year old and active baby isn't the easiest. Next time I think I'll start 6 months earlier! Hah!

Yummy food table. 
I'm so thankful my mom and Jeff's mom helped out with some of the food. I took care of the sweets and drinks and they pretty much took care of everything else. They are amazing!


Cookies!

Cake, smash cake and cupcakes

Jack Henry's cake

The big cake!
After making this cake, I realized I really need to take a cake decorating class or let my sister-in-law give me some lessons! I love doing it, just not the best at it!

Food, food and more food

Milk Bottles with chocolate and white milk

Drink Station

No comments: