It's BIRTHDAY PARTY DAY!!
Can't believe the day has come and gone! So much work and planning went into his party and it was so much fun! Glad that all the craziness is over, but still can't believe that Jack Henry is one!
Best picture we got ...
I love this little guy more than I ever thought I could. I was so worried before he was born that I wouldn't ever love him as much as Lydia, but boy was I wrong! He came into this world and stole my heart!
Is she not the cutest! Her break from crawling turned into a mini photo shoot!
Present time! Jack Henry surrounded by GIRLS! He had a lot of help opening presents. I'm glad, because he had NO interest in helping! =)
Lydia and Eden working hard while Jack Henry takes it easy.
Someone stole Jack Henry's nap mat before we even got it out of the bag. I'm thinking this thing will get A LOT of use!
Time for CAKE!
He couldn't wait for the song to finish before he dug in!
What in the world is this?!?
Hmm ... tastes pretty good!
Are you REALLY going to let me do this?!?
Love this picture. =)
Here is the after picture. The damage would have been A LOT worse if I hadn't of taken it away from him. I didn't want to deal with the tummy issues later! Needless to say, he LOVED his cake!
We are so thankful for all the family that came out to celebrate with us. I wish I would have taken a group shot while every one was there. It was wild and crazy, but loved being with all of our family. We are truly blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment