Everyone always says that boys are different. I don't guess you fully understand until you have one of each and can compare!! Jack Henry has the best little personality. He's 100% a momma's boy and I don't mind that one bit. If I had a dollar for every time I heard the word "momma" come out of his mouth we would be bringing in some serious money! ;) He is so sweet, cuddly and a little love bug, but he is also ALL boy!!
He is full of energy and goes NONSTOP pretty much from the moment you get him out of his crib until you put him back down for his nap or at night to go to bed. He will sit still long enough to eat, but as soon as that tummy is full he says "All done" and he's ready to get down immediately or food, plates, utensils and cups start flying. We are working on his patience at the table right now! =)
This is his new trick he discovered while watching TV with daddy one Saturday morning. He was SO proud of himself! Crazy, crazy kid!!
I wouldn't trade anything in the world for this little boy. He keeps me going and wears me smooth out, but I love him so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment