Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just the Boy

While Lydia was spending the weekend with Mimi and Papa, we got to spend the weekend with just Jack Henry. It was so fun having some one on one time with him. Think he kind of enjoyed it too! =)

We started the weekend off with a little shoe shopping for Daddy. He was digging these bright blue shoes!

 Next up was BBQ for dinner! He loves drawing, so I always try to have paper and crayons in my bag. Makes the wait when we are out a little bit easier!

 He also loves getting on my Kindle. Think he can work it better than I can!

 After dinner, we stopped to get a little treat on our way home. He loves getting his own bowl of frozen yogurt now. He's getting to be such a big boy!

Saturday we just hung around the house, which was nice! Jeff did a little yard work and Jack Henry and I watched from inside. 

Sunday after church and lunch, we headed to the park in our neighborhood. The weather was perfect and he had some energy he needed to use up before nap time!

 Love my 2 guys!

 Climbing up the steps. This playground is nice, but not exactly for kids Jack Henry's age. Know before long he'll be climbing all over this thing all by himself with no worries. =) For now though, one of us has to be right there with him.

 Dancing around =)

 Wheeee!! He loves going down the slide by himself!

 He was so cute in this little bubble thing. He made some of the cutest faces at me while he was in there! He's got the best little personality! I love it!

 Just a swingin' ...

 Oh, how I love these 2!

 Climbing the wall!

Love this little guy and so thankful for him!! He's wild and crazy, but also sweet and loving!!

No comments: