I'm so glad Lydia's getting old enough to do "big girl" stuff, like go to wedding showers with me! I love having her along with me!
All dressed and ready to go!
Love this sweet dress Papa picked out for her! She looks like a little doll in it!
The family with the soon to be bride and groom.
Not sure why Lydia is hanging on for dear life! Guess it's better than her diving for the cupcakes (which I'm kind of surprised she isn't doing!).
She waited so patiently while they opened all the presents for this cupcake! She matched the colors perfectly. ;)
She loves her Mimi!
She was so cute when I told her we were going to a wedding shower. She of course asked what it was, and I told her. She had a ton of questions asking why in the world it was called a shower! =) (She's a lot like her Uncle Craig!) She kept saying that we were going to a wedding and I kept telling her, no that it was a shower. Well, we got out of the truck at the shower and she said are we going to dance? And I told her that there wasn't going to be any dancing. She looked at me so sad and said "But we danced at Craig and Tiffy's wedding. That was the funnest day ever!" It was so sweet! Guess their wedding left quite an impression on her! She had a blast and can't believe that almost a year and a half later she still remembers how much fun she had!


No comments:
Post a Comment