I think everyone knows how much I didn't want to cut these curls off ....
I mean ... Look at them!! They are perfect and I would LOVE to have them on my head! =)
But, when it wasn't curly, it was a really bad mullet ... so we took him for his first hair cut! He's 21 1/2 months old, so I guess it's about time. I told her I wanted it left shaggy and she did a pretty good job. I didn't cry, but I wanted to!
I was worried he would freak out when I put him in the airplane, but he was SO happy! Look at that sweet grin!
And then she offered him a sucker! His FIRST sucker!
Yumm!! He would take a lick and say "sucker". It was so cute.
I thought for sure he wouldn't like her messing with his hair, but he did great. He was keeping his eye on her, but I think the distraction of the sucker, airplane steering wheel and TV kept him busy! Guess they know what they are doing!
Cutting all those sweet curls off ... =(
Think this sucker must have felt good on his teething gums because he was chomping away on it!
Here's my handsome little boy with his "big boy hair cut"!
Side view ...
We had to PRY him away from the train table after we were through. Think we need to be keeping our eyes out for one of these. He may need one in his room pretty soon. ;)
This sweet girl got her hair "trimmed". Thought she might chop it off, but she said she just wanted a trim, so that's what she did.
I have to put this in here so I don't forget ... I was picking out her clothes to wear this morning and she came in her room all distraught. I asked her what was wrong and she said "I don't have anything to give the girl that's going to trim my hair up." I told her it was okay, that mommy and daddy would give her some money to pay for her hair cut. She immediately went looking for her piggy bank. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she wanted to pay the girl. I told her we would pay the girl. That she didn't have to spend her money. Reluctantly she said, "Ok. I guess I'll go color her a picture to give to her." And she did! Love her sweet heart!!
Thankfully he still has some curl left in his hair. We will see what happens as it gets longer!








No comments:
Post a Comment