Saturday, May 18, 2013

Last Week of PreK4

I was in Michigan for Lydia's last week of PreK4, but Jeff did an awesome job of taking pictures for me! =)

She's changed just a little ... looking more grown up each day!

Her and her silly smile! =)

There's that sassy pose I love! ;)

Daddy surprised her with donuts on the way to school! Know she was super excited about that!

Lydia's class minus 2. She had so much fun with all of these kids this past year. She's really going to miss them!

And she's going to miss Mrs. Helen too!!

I love this picture! Jeff sent it to me and I immediately thought "I'm free!"! She loves school so I'm sure that's not what she was thinking, but thought it was pretty funny! =)

Jack Henry wanted his picture taken, but of course, as soon as Jeff tried to take his picture he wouldn't look at the camera. He's such a little stinker!

This was taken on their last field trip to the fire station. Lydia loves AnnaKate and is going to miss her this summer and next year. Such sweet girls!

Love this little girl and can't wait to see what God does with her life!

No comments: