Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"New" Park

Lydia and Jack Henry were SO excited when we showed up at a "new" park yesterday. Jack Henry woke up from his nap after less than an hour crying, so once I figured out he wasn't going back to sleep I figured we would make the most of our afternoon. We stopped by Sonic for some happy hour drinks and headed to the park. Wish I had a picture of Lydia's face when she saw the playground! =)

He's not quite sure about the big slide ... 

 Look at those LONG legs!

 Check out that crazy hair! I LOVE the craziness!

 My sweaty little boy!

 Wheee!!

 Love this face that he makes!

 Crazy driver!

 Sweet little monkey trying to attempt the monkey bars! I told her to use arm muscles and she said "I don't think I know where my arm muscles are." Silly girl!

 Love Jack Henry in these one piece outfits. I'm going to be sad when this summer is over and he's too big for them. =(



 Jeff met us at the park for a picnic and made our day!!

 Jack Henry doesn't look too excited, but I promise, he was! He about jumped off the ledge at the park to run to Jeff when he saw him pull into the parking lot! He started saying "Dada! Dada! Dada!" and off he went! =)

 Love making memories with these 2!

One worn out little boy ... He took a 3 hour nap and was still tired after that! 

No comments: