Jeff's on deadline at work, so that means working 7 days a week and working a lot of late nights. We are really having him around during the weekends and at night. I'm so thankful that we are living closer to his office now, so he's been able to come home and eat dinner with us and play with the kids for a little bit before bed a couple of nights. They get SO excited when he comes in the door! I LOVE it!
Playing a little Wii baseball. Jack Henry hit a couple home runs!
The kids have discovered these horrendous fun little carts. They love them ... I on the other hand am not really a fan! Yes, they are cute and keeps them occupied, but they are a pain to push! Pushing around 80 pounds of kids plus groceries is a work out! Plus, I feel like I'm all over the aisles because I can hardly push it! Guess they are having fun and that's all that matters!
Saturday afternoon was a first for me ... I mowed the back yard! Made it 18 days shy of 31 years without mowing ... EVER! Guess that's what happens when you have 3 brothers and a husband that do things like that. =) I guess I passed the test ... we'll see if he lets me do it again though!
Lydia LOVES playing games! Love our one-on-one time while Jack Henry is napping when we can do stuff like this. Doesn't happen when he's awake. ;)
I tried to get some pictures of Jack Henry and Lydia in their red, white and blue for Memorial Day ... but it didn't really happen ...
This little guy is WAY too busy for pictures! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment