Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fun at the Fountains!

Lil cuties!!

Friday night we went downtown to the River Market Michael, Leanne and Eden. We grabbed a bite to eat at the Flying Fish, which was yummy! I wish that I would have taken a picture of Lydia and Eden gobbling up the catfish and french fries! They loved them! They were both cramming it in their mouth as fast as we could put it on their trays!

After dinner we took the girls down to a neat little fountain that is right by the river. Leanne and Eden have been down there several times, so Eden knew exactly what to do...but it took Lydia a little bit to warm up to it. But once she did, she had a blast! They both looked so cute running around in their little swimsuits! I wish that I had video so you could hear them squealing and laughing! Here are a few pictures of them playing!

Trying to get Lydia to go play!
Eden about to run right in!
Every so often the fountains turn off, so when this happened, Lydia ran out towards the middle. Well, little did she know, they were about to start up again! She freaked out and ran right back to me!
Calming her down and trying to get her to get back out there!
Didn't take her too long to get out there and play!
Loving it!!
She tries to "catch" the water!
"Hey, Dad!"
Eden and Lydia telling secrets
Lydia playing in the puddles!
Lydia had so much fun! And we had a blast watching her run around and laugh! Can't wait until we are able to take her back to play again!!

1 comment:

Laura Carson said...

I have never been to the water fountain there. We will have to go soon. It looks like fun!

Lydia's swimsuit is TOO CUTE!!