Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday PaPa T!!


Last Wednesday (I know, I'm REALLY late on this post!!) was PaPa T's (Jeff's stepdad) birthday! We celebrated on Friday night with some yummy mexican chicken casserole and I attempted to make a birthday cake! Needless to say, I need a lot of practice! I didn't put enough powdered sugar in the icing, so it was really thin and wouldn't cover like it needed to, but it worked! Luckily it tasted good! =)
Lydia had fun at the "party"! She spent a good portion of the night outside in the yard playing with PaPa T! It is his favorite place to be, and one of hers too! I didn't get any pictures, but she sure had fun!


Needs LOTS of work!!
Here are some random pictures that I thought I would throw in this post!!

One of Lydia's favorite places in the house! She loves looking outside. She is fascinated with all the construction going on outside, the trees, flowers, and birds. I love watching her take it all in! What's really cute is when she starts talking and waving to the construction workers!!

This is one of the pictures that I wished had sound! Lydia is such a little comic and has the cutest laugh! I could listen to it all day long! She gets so tickled sometimes! It's so sweet.

This pictures is for all of you who has had to listen to me "whine" about poor Lydia having no hair! It's finally coming in and very quickly! It's so cute and has some body to it! It is also coming in really blonde! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it grows out!

My brother, Matt, and sister-in-law, Beth, are in town this week and next from Michigan and we've been spending every minute we can with them! We are having a blast hanging out with them, Craig, Granna, Michael, Leanne, and Eden! Be ready for LOTS of pictures!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday! my panda fanatic roommate got a Morn Creations bag as birthday gift.
she is just thrilled with it!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)