Our VBS started on Sunday night, so I spent the afternoon at church helping everyone get ready...So Lydia and Jeff spent the afternoon together. He fed her dinner before they came up to the church and this is what I found on the camera when I got home!!
Whew! Look at that face...hands...and arms! Wow! Thank goodness she didn't get anything on her cute lil dress (that I didn't get a picture of =( maybe next time! )!
She LOVED it!
Anytime that Lydia hears the dishwasher open, or one of us putting in or taking out dishes, she stops what she is doing and RUNS into the kitchen to help. She has started ducking under the silverware drawer and pulling out all the silverware. I have to rush to get all the knives out, but then let her hand me the rest. It's so sweet!
1 comment:
That is so funny that you are posting about the dishwasher! Carrigan pulled up on the dishwasher as I was unloading it a few days ago for the first time and Levi and I were remembering how HARD it was to do dishes with Gavin! It was a race to put the knives up! What was the hardest was when I was trying to load the dishwasher and he would hand all the dirty dishes back to me.
Lydia looks so cute being Mommy's big helper!
Post a Comment