That is the question!!!
Lydia has become fixated on dusting lately. Not sure if she's seen me do it, so she wants to or what it is! But no matter why, she is adorable doing it! If she finds one of her wash clothes or pulls the kitchen towel down, she will either start cleaning the floor or dusting the furniture. The other day she went around the living room "dusting" for about 10 minutes! Here are some pictures of her cleaning frenzy!
Making sure she gets every little spot
Whew! This is hard work!
Now, while she loves to dust and clean the floor, she doesn't like things put up and straight! Here she is pulling EVERYTHING out of her diaper bag!
Another one of her FAVORITE places to mess everything up is in my closet. For some reason she doesn't ever touch Jeff's side, but my side is another story! I don't know if it's all the shoes (she is a girl!!) or what...but she loves to string everything out! Jeff caught her in action one morning!
3 comments:
Andrew used to take his washcloth when he took a bath and scrub the bottom of the tub. He still loves to dust so I put him to use with the duster rather often. I figure if he won't pick up his toys I might as well get some use out of him...ha ha!! I love that she gets in your shoes. Too cute!
that is cute! At least now you have a helper in cleaning. lol
Ok that is just hilarious!! Just pray that will last through the years! How funny!
Glad to be back in the blogging world! I have missed looking at your blog!
Post a Comment