Today, Lydia and I took the first trip of the summer to the swimming pool! We went with Mimi to the pool in her neighborhood. She had so much fun and did not want to leave when it was time. We spent about an hour and half in the water and she loved every minute of it!
On our way to the pool, we stopped at Target to pick up a few pool toys! She played with this beach ball the most!
They have the neatest waterfall in the middle of the shallow part of the pool. It's very refreshing and almost sounds like you are at the beach! =) Lydia was not too sure of it, but I have a feeling by the end of the summer she will love it!
She spent most of the time walking around and chasing her ball!
She never slowed down!
Love the look on her face!
Don't you just love her little swimsuit?!? Pops and Reedee put it in her Easter basket and I've been waiting patiently for her to be able to wear it!
The ball is almost as big as she is!
She played so hard that she went to sleep in about 15-20 minutes and slept for over 2 1/2 hours!
I can't wait to be able to take her back to the pool. She has talked about it since we left! Of course the first thing she says when you ask her about it is "I fall down", which she did twice and popped right back up! So funny the things that they remember!
1 comment:
I got the comment you left on my blog. I do live in Little Rock. I take my sewing classes at Stitchin Post and it's also where I took my bow class too. You can call them for information on times and things like that. They have different classes going all the time.
Post a Comment