Saturday, July 24, 2010

ABC's


I started using ABC Flashcards with Lydia yesterday and she did so well with them! I knew she knew most of her letters and their sounds when we ask her, but wasn't sure how she would do with the cards. Well ... she knew every letter and what sound they each made! I was so PROUD of her!

She really enjoyed going through them and has wanted to go through them anytime she thinks about them.

It's crazy how much she is learning now and how quickly. It's like her brain is a little sponge and she is taking in EVERYTHING she hears and retains it.

Sometimes it scares me how fast she is picking things up and repeating them, but it makes me realize how much we need to take this time and teach her all that we can!

"Mmmmm"!!
I'm so glad that she enjoys doing educational stuff and can't wait to start working on her numbers, making words and learning bible verses!!

************************************************

One happy little traveler ... shades, fruit loops and a movie! Doesn't get much better! =)

No comments: