
All ready to go!
I started taking Lydia to our local library for Story Time (or as Lydia likes to call it, "Dory Time"!) a couple of weeks ago and she loves it! I wish that I would have started taking her several months ago!
She loves reading and being read to. It only lasts about 30 minutes, which is perfect for a toddler! They sing some songs, read a couple of stories, then have an activity for the kids to do. Last time we went, they had sticker sheets, which Lydia had a blast doing! This week they had a coloring sheet that went along with the book that was read. After she colored for a little while, she played with some toys and had so much fun!
She concentrates SO hard when she is coloring!
Using one of her favorite colors ... PINK!
Who doesn't love playing with these bead games! I think she could have stood there and played with it for hours!
Reading one of her "new" books, "If You Give A Cat A Cupcake". We had not read it yet, so she was making up her own story! Adorable!!
I love that we can get different books to read, but not spend a ton of money on them! Gives us a little variety and also gives us something to do on Monday mornings for a little bit!
Do you think she was tired?!? I never heard a peep out of her when I laid her down! Looks pretty comfy to me! =)
1 comment:
It looks like we read the same book had our story time. Eden did the same coloring sheet. We have been going to the Bryant Library story time. Eden loves it and really gets into the songs. We will have to take them together some time. Love the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment