Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

We spent most of the weekend in Searcy at "Giga's House" and we had a GREAT time! We did not do too much, but it was nice to go and hang out for a couple of days!

Lydia in her "4th of July" outfit! =) She hasn't been feeling well, so she wasn't really in the mood for me to be taking pictures! As you can tell ... I did anyways! Hah!

Daddy's little girl!

Mommy's little firecracker! =)

This was Friday on our way to Searcy. It was almost nap time and Lydia was very comfy with her puppy pillow!

Friday night, we took Jeff to Fro-Yo! Wish we had one closer to us!

As you can tell ... Lydia LOVED it! She ate all of hers, a spoonful of mine, and then a couple spoonfuls of Jeff's!

She loves to climb through the car when we unbuckle her and "drive"! It's so cute to watch her! You can tell that she pays attention when we are driving!

On Saturday, we stopped by Grandmother's after going to the Farmer's Market. Lydia was carrying around a bag full of purple hull peas (which we ate last night and they were AWESOME!) and helping Grandmother.

Of course, she had to get IN the garden! =)

She loved running around in Grandmother's huge backyard! I have so many memories as a kid running around in this back yard! So glad that Lydia gets to run around in it and play!

Playing in Grandmother's house!

I can't get over how long her legs are!

Sitting still and reading!

We had a great time and can not wait to go back again!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was just about to comment on how long she looked and then I read your words of her long legs. She is tall, huh? Loved her 4th outfit!! So cute!