Jeff has been working some crazy hours lately and been out of town more than usual, so Lydia soaks it up when he is home! She gets so excited the minute he walks in the door! She can hardly focus ... it's so funny!! She wants to do anything and everything with him!
First she will want him to go in the playroom and eat ... then she'll want to play the "matchin' game" ... next, "Mickey books" ... then she will want to get out the blocks and build ... next, color ... and on and on and on! =)
So glad that she is such a Daddy's girl! I pray that their relationship will continue to grow as she gets older! We've talked about them going on "Daddy/Daughter Dates" and how important it is for them to spend time just the 2 of them! I'm so thankful for a husband that is a wonderful daddy!
1 comment:
I totally agree with you on this! It's so funny because I always want to tag along with them but make myself stay back so that they can have that alone time. Just tonight they went to get icecream while I went out with a friend (to get yogurt. go figure!). Daddies are important!
Post a Comment