Saturday, July 10, 2010

Impossible ...

I tried to get some new pictures of Lydia one night last week ... and this is what I got!!

CHEEEEESEEEE!!

Nice!

She was saying "Monkey" in this one!

She is SO silly!!

She was in the best mood and SUPER giggly! One of my favorite sounds is her laugh! It's so contagious and no matter how I'm feeling it makes me happy!

Hi, Mom!!

As you can tell, she was SUPER close to the camera! She kept running at me and stopping right in front of it!

Love this little girl!

Guess for a while it will be impossible to get a picture with her eyes open and smiling! She has the sweetest smile and I wish that I could some how get a picture of it! Maybe one day! =) For now ... we'll just have these silly pictures!! I love them no matter what!

No comments: