We took full advantage of a beautiful day and Daddy being off and spent time at the park ... before and after nap! =) Lydia could spend all day there if we would let her! So thankful we have several nice parks close by that we can go to and let her play and get rid of some energy!
Heading down the big curvy slide!
What a silly face!!
"Bye, Mommy!"
Hanging out at the bottom of the tunnel slide! She LOVES this slide! She comes flying out and laughs so hard!
After spinning around on the merry go round thing! Ugh ... glad Jeff didn't push us to fast! I can't handle it like I used to! Next time I'll make Jeff ride with her! ;)
We are STILL having issues with Lydia going poop. =( Not sure what's going to have to happen for this to change! It's about to drive Jeff and I NUTS! Very stressful and frustrating! This is how she walked around half the time we were at the park! =(
Our sweet baby girl! Doesn't she look so big??
Lydia and I before we raced down the slide!
Bummed I didn't get any pictures of Jeff and her together! He was there ... promise!!
And what better way to end a hard day of playing at the park?!?
A BUBBLE BATH!! She has just started wanting bubbles again! She went through a phase where she wanted NOTHING to do with them ... and all of the sudden she wants them again! She has so much fun playing with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment