For some reason, the last 2 years we have not carved a pumpkin. We've bought the pumpkin, but never did anything with it, but put it outside. Well ... this year Lydia finally got a jack-o-lantern! Not sure who was more excited ... me or her! ;)
Yes, I know she has a pair of scissors in her hand ... and no, I didn't give them to her! Hah! I was trying to get her picture with the pumpkin and I guess she spotted them on the table and right as I clicked the camera, she picked them up and put them in the air. I laughed SO hard when I saw this picture! Totally captures her personality! She is one hilarious little girl!
Checking out the inside of the pumpkin. She was totally not a fan of digging out the guts! She would put her hand almost all the way in, then she would take it out and say, "That's cold! Mommy do it first!"
She finally got brave and put her hand in and pulled out a few seeds!! As soon as she got her hand out she said, "Lydia wash hands!" Totally like her mommy and does not like to get dirty!
While Jeff was working on the face, she got the scooper and started trying to get some stuff out. Of course, it was all out by then, but she did try!
Jeff working hard!
Lydia "meeting" Jack!
Such a sweet little girl!
This is her scary face! =)
Our little pumpkin family!
No comments:
Post a Comment