Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Fall!!

Love my little family!


Back in August, I got this ADORABLE dress from the website sheshemade.com. She was having a block sale on facebook and I got it for $16 ... including the monogram! So excited she can finally wear it!


We can't seem to get a decent smile out of Lydia anymore!!


She makes the goofiest face ... but we love her anyways! Hah!

Lydia and Mimi!

Sitting on PaPa's picnic table! She loves being outside @ Mimi and PaPa's!

While we were outside, she decided she needed to clean off PaPa's grates in the yard. She even through the leaves in the neighbor's yard so they would not blow back in PaPa's! Hah! She is one silly little girl!

One of her favorite things to do .... walk along the retaining wall and count from 1-20! She can do this for the LONGEST time ... and doesn't get tired! 

We are so excited about getting to spend more time outside and not break a sweat after 2 or 3 minutes! I'm sure before long I'll be saying I'm ready for spring, but right now, we are enjoying every day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Little cutie!! Love these pics. That dress fits her great. And what a smartie to count to 20!!