Friday, October 15, 2010

Lydia Visits the Pumpkin Patch


We ventured out today for our "3rd Annual Trip to the Pumpkin Patch"!! Lydia was super excited and kept asking when we were going! Last night before bed, she wanted to read "Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch"! We went with our friends, Shawn and Missy, and their sweet little girl, Brailey. I didn't get many good pictures ... but here is what I got! =) Lydia had fun and we got some pumpkins and that is what matters, right?!? =)


Looking everywhere BUT the camera!


At first she was not too sure about the animals. She just stood back from them and would wave. But when we left, she wanted to pet them. It was so sweet!

Her favorite was the bunnies! They were so soft and cute!

By far, her favorite thing at the pumpkin patch was this corn pit. She played ... and played ... and played some more in this thing! Whoever came up with this idea was a genius!

Of course, she was filthy dirty when we left!

Her and Jeff walked through the hay maze. She was talking like she was in a Dora cartoon! It was adorable. She would say things like "Take the second path" and other things she's heard on Dora. It was adorable!

"Cheese!!"

The only picture of Lydia and Brailey that I was able to get. =( These girls are both SO busy! They would be by each other one second and by the time you got the camera on them, they were going opposite directions!

Walking out to the pumpkins. This patch had the best selection out of all the other patches we've been to. Well worth the drive!

Our lil pumpkin with her lil "punkin"!

This is how she got filthy dirty! She would lay down and roll around in the corn. She had a blast!

Whoa! Check out the HUGE scarecrow!!

Only picture of me and the little girl from the day! She was having a snack ... and I didn't realize she had just stuck a HUGE grape in her mouth! Oh well!

With Sugar the ghost!

And ... just because I can't believe how big Lydia is getting, I thought I would put pictures from our first two trips to the pumpkin patch! She's such a big girl now!!

October, 2008

October, 2009

We had so much fun! Can't wait to get our pumpkins put out front and to carve one tomorrow night!! Pumpkin carving, pumpkin muffins ... and lots of family fun!! =)

No comments: