So, here I am ... WAY behind on blogging, again!! I have such good intentions, but they don't always turn out the way that I want them to! Oh well, better late than never, right?!? =)
We started off our "Christmas Craziness" with the Cunningham family. I say "Christmas Craziness" because we literally went for a week and a half, with only a few days off! We had a blast and loved getting to spend time with our family. We were all worn out and Lydia was way off her schedule and WAY sleep deprived, but we loved every minute of it.
Lydia and Uncle Shawn enjoying a little Kai-Lan on Mimi's computer waiting for all the fun to begin. She had so much fun visiting with Shawn while he was in town. Wish it had been for longer! Can't wait to see him again!
Lydia was so intense opening her presents!
This bag was almost as big as she was!! She could not wait to find out what was inside of it!
She loved her new Elmo "Look and Find" book.
Of course, she had to have Daddy read it to her as soon as she opened it.
Daddy's little girl!
I didn't get very many pictures. Things got crazy and taking pictures just didn't happen! I am so sad that I did not get any pictures at our next family Christmas with the Colclasure's. =( We had a great time with them and Lydia REALLY warmed up while we were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment