Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project Life Tuesday - Week 3

I'm a little late in starting this ... but I am going to TRY my hardest to participate in this. The goal is to take 1 picture a day to chronicle your year. I'm excited about it! So ... here goes nothing!



 Lydia modeling her "Big Sister" dress for the big announcement!

 Was trying to get a picture of Lydia's new haircut after her hair was freshly washed and dried. This was the best I could get! Hah! I'm loving the new cut though. I am going to grow it out, but it looks so good now that it's even and straightened out!

 Enjoying her Froot Loops with her ducky!

 Love her face in this picture! We were playing with her stamps she got from Eden for Christmas and she was pressing down SO hard on the ink pad! Her little hands and face were shaking!

 We had a REALLY good day on Friday and celebrated by letting Lydia pick where she wanted a treat from. Of course, we knew it would either be ice cream or a donut and she picked a donut! She saw the ladybug donut and HAD to have it! She ate every last bite of it!


Jeff and Lydia waiting on the monkey bread to cook Saturday morning. They were cuddled up watching Lydia's new favorite movie ... Bambi!

*Yes, I know ... Lydia is in her pajamas in most of these pictures! But, it's been SO stinkin' cold and silly girl does not keep her socks on. Thankfully, she loves wearing her feety pajamas!*

4 comments:

Sheila said...

The donut looks yummy. Who wouldn't want to eat every little crumb?
Thanks for sharing your Project Life this week.

Susan said...

Great shots. Your daughter is precious♥

Anonymous said...

Sooo darling! Big sister dress is to cute :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures...love the Big Sister Dress and Lydia wears it well :)

I can't say I blame her for wanting to stay in her jammies...I would definitely do that if I could!

So glad you've decided to join the Project Life journey...great job!