Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love Playing With My Daddy!

 Lydia and Jeff went out to play on Tuesday while I stayed inside where it was warm and worked out! We decided to cover her face since it was so windy and cold outside. Jeff had some sort of face cover that he wears duck hunting so we rigged it to fit her face! I told her she looked like a little bank robber! =)

 All bundled up and ready to play!

 Daddy put her to work while they were outside! He asked me to open the garage so they could get shovels out and I figured he was going to clear the drive way off ... But then I saw these pictures and got the real story! ;)

 I guess he even made her take the trash can to the curb! Hah!

 He said she LOVED filling up her sand bucket with the snow. I'm sure it kept her occupied for quite a while.

Just had to add this picture! Poor girl could hardly move she was so bundled up! Thermal shirt, sweat shirt, hooded jacket, regular jacket, 2 hats, gloves, thermal pants, snow pants, 2 pair of socks and rain boots! She stayed warm though ... and that is what matters!

She LOVED the snow, but thankfully it is slowly going away. I'm ready for it to warm up some so we can get out without freezing!

No comments: