On Sunday, we headed over to JoJo's house to have Christmas with my Dad and Nancy. It was so great to see them and spend some time with them ... and of course the food was wonderful! I'm bummed because I did not get very many good pictures, but I got a few! I've got to start doing better!
Cameras out and ready to roll!
Lydia and Eden hard at work!
Sweet Eden! Love this girl!
Think Lydia was keeping an eye on Eden to see what she was opening! ;)
This girl did not stop all night long!
Well, that is until she opened this present! A VTech V Reader from PawPaw and Nana. She LOVES playing with this and has played with it nonstop since Christmas. It's a kid version of a Kindle ... kind of jealous of it! =) And to top it off ... it's PINK!
PawPaw helping Lydia open up her baby doll from JoJo.
Of course Daddy had to open up this right away so she could play with it!

No comments:
Post a Comment