Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas With Pops & Reedee

On Thursday before Christmas, we got together with Pops and Reedee and family for Christmas. We had so much fun! Lydia loved Pops and Reedee coming over and showing off all of her stuff! Especially her big girl bed! 

I think she was more excited about passing out presents than she was about opening them!


She kept saying "I want to pass out"! It was so funny!

Trying to figure out what she just opened!

Aunt Pammie and Brent got her some super cute jewelry that she LOVES to wear!

When she opened this book she said "Oh my goodness!!" It was adorable! She was so excited about it! And of course, wanted to read it right away!

Helping Reedee open one of her presents!

The whole gang!

After we were done, the original "Grinch Who Stole Christmas" came on and Lydia was GLUED to the TV! Pops said it was his favorite Christmas movie, and I think it might have become Lydia's too!

No comments: