Monday, January 31, 2011

Taste of Spring?

Last Thursday, the weather was beautiful! So, after Lydia's nap we went outside to get a little fresh air and run off some energy! She was so excited when I told her we were going outside to play. Seems like it's been so long since we've been able to.


First we went for a little walk around the neighborhood! She wasn't a fan at first because she just wanted to play, but she enjoyed checking everything out on our walk. I loved it ... Can't wait for the weather to get warm and stay warm so we can go on walks more often. I miss it!

 By the time we got back, the sun was not shining in the front yard, so we got Lydia a hat and she was off!

 She was so proud of herself for using her pedals! She's not a huge fan of them ... hopefully that will get better before long. Riding a bike is not going to be very easy without using the pedals!

 Love this sweet girl!

"Digging" in the yard!

She loves being outside and I can't stand having to tell her almost on a daily basis that it's too cold to go outside. The weather was beautiful all weekend, so thankfully we were able to spend some more time outside. Now it's turning cold and supposed to rain, sleet, and snow. Guess it was just a little tease ...

No comments: