Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lydia's New Favorite Book!

We checked out the book "I Know A Rhino" by Charles Fuge last week from the library and it's her new favorite! We read it before nap and bedtime ... and sometimes several other times during the day! Tonight when I was reading it to her, I noticed she was almost reading it word for word with me, so I let her read it to me ... and she did! LOVE watching her "read"!


Hope that she always has a love of reading!

2 comments:

Loop Leigh Loops. said...

What a SMART little girl!! That is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, This is really amazing. All those scary and weird infomercials about "my baby can read" need to watch this. There is nothing more precious than a mother and a daughter engaging in a real book together, so much so that the child can retell the book.

So fun.

Love,
Debbie