For almost a week now, they've been talking about this huge snow storm heading our way. We figured the way they were talking and predicting it was going to be really bad. Well ... we woke up this morning to it snowing pretty hard and the roads were covered, but it was not hardly sticking to the grass. Lydia had been wanting to go out and play in the snow before it ever started yesterday and for her sake, I was hoping we got some snow for her to play in!
Around 10 it really started sticking to the grass and then it got crazy from there!
Family picture in the snow!!
After lunch the snow really started falling HARD and fast. They said that it was falling at about 2" per hour!
Visibility was about zero!
Beautiful ...
It took Lydia a while to go to sleep for her nap because she was SO excited about playing in the snow! But when she finally woke up she was ready to go play! She came and woke me up from my nap and said "Come on, Mommy! Let's go play in the snow!"
Digging out the flower pot!
Daddy's little snow buddy
Mommy's little sweetie
Lydia was cracking us up! We would be walking around and all of the sudden she would just plop down in the snow! It was hilarious!
There she goes!
Lydia had trouble walking around in the snow. We had a little over 7 inches and it was still coming down when we were out there. She had a lot of fun playing and kept saying over and over "I love snow!" I'm sure we will be back out there again tomorrow playing. I'm not a huge fan of the cold, but love spending time with Lydia out there! Thankfully Jeff can handle the cold a little better than I can!
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had fun! I'm sure we would never get the girls in if they were together. They would be having way to much fun! All the treats look yummy. Hope y'all have fun today. Love y'all!
Post a Comment