Jack Henry,
You are the SWEETEST little boy. You love to cuddle and be held, which I take full advantage of! I love our rocking time before you go down for a nap or before bed at night. You are happy almost all of the time. The only time you cry is when you are hungry or really tired. When we took you into the doctor last week you were up to 22 pounds! Wow! You are quickly growing out of your 6-9 month clothes and growing into 12 month clothes. Crazy!
Your hair is growing in quickly. It is so soft and right now looks darker than Lydia's. We'll see if it lightens up any. Your eyes are still really blue and I am hoping that they stay that way.
You sleep pretty good most nights. You go to bed at 7, which is good and bad! You start shutting down around 6:30, so that makes running errands or going out to eat at night almost impossible. We try every once in a while, but usually regret our decision! We are hoping you will start to sleep a little later in the mornings. Most mornings you are up before 6:30, and that's rough on Mommy! ;) I am thankful that you are sleeping through the night most nights though, so I will take the early morning wake up call!
You are mesmerized by your big sister. You watch EVERYTHING that she does. One of my favorite things is to look back in the car and see you staring at her. She loves it when you look at her and smile. I hope y'all will be best of friends and love spending time together. Now that you are sitting up, you can play together and she love doing that. Think she has been waiting for you to start playing with her since you were born!
You are an AWESOME eater! You seem to like everything I have made you so far. I love making your food and love watching you eat it! You seem to really enjoy it! Hah! You are staring to sign "more" when you want us to give you more and it's so cute. As you can tell from the picture, you still love to put your feet in your mouth. =)
You have 3 teeth and think more are trying to make their way through. Hate seeing you so miserable when they are trying to come in. You've had a rough couple of months between ear infections, teeth coming in and a nasty nose and cough. We are hoping that once summer gets here we can get you well and stay that way for a while!
You LOVE to play! Love that we can lay you on the floor and you can entertain yourself for a little bit. Of course, we can't leave for too long because you are a rolling machine! Your feet and arms also go like crazy, but thankfully you have not figured out how crawl yet. I know it's coming soon though ... I've seen you back in your bed and you can get from one end of your crib to the other in no time flat!





1 comment:
I can't believe he is so big already and Harper is well on her way. It is going TOO FAST!!! Jack Henry is doing a great job sitting up. I bet he LOVES all the things he can see now from a different angle. Love the new blogs and pictures. Love y'all!
Post a Comment