Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Day @ the Park!

Lydia and I took advantage of a nice morning and went to the park for a walk and then some play time! She had a blast, as always!

This picture makes me want to cry ... where did my little girl go?? She is growing up WAY too fast!

She LOVES to slide!! Not a fan of the swings, but give her a slide and she's content for the longest time!

Asking ... or telling!! ... me if she can go up the slide!

Checking out all that is going on around the park. She loves to observe all the other kids and watch what they are doing. Think she gets that from me ... I'm such a people watcher!

Here lately anytime anything is dark (the garage, back of our closet, outside ...) she calls it a dark cave. She discovered this tunnel thing under the stairs on the slide and called it a dark cave. She loved playing in it!

She also had fun swinging around this pole under the slide. She kept saying "I bizzy"! =) Love toddler language!

"The look" ... must be genetic! =) I got it from my mom ... and I guess Lydia already has it from me! We may be in trouble!

Whoohoo! Check out that hair!! =) Getting long and blonde!!

Love this little blue eyed girl!

One tired and dirty ... but happy little girl!

1 comment:

Beth said...

She looks like she has grown up so much over the summer...such a pretty little girl :)