Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day = Regular Day

Our Labor Day is just another day! Jeff has to work ... so it's just me and this little lady today!

Speaking of this little lady ... she decided it would be fun the one morning I decided to sleep in to wake up at 6:40!! UGH! Not the way I wanted to start the day ... but guess I didn't have any say in that decision. Since she was already up and we had a LONG time until nap, we went for a walk. Love starting my day out that way!

After our walk and breakfast ... it was time to get cleaning! Lydia loves to help clean!! She gets so excited when I pull out that vacuum, broom, dust buster, or swiffer!

When I pulled the sheets off the bed, she immediately jumped on and started jumping. She has the BEST time jumping on the bed!

And let me tell you ... this girl can JUMP!! We've got to get her in gymnastics or something so she can channel all her energy!

The broom is one of her favorites! Even though she has her very own little broom that is just her size, she LOVES to sweep with the big one!

Getting the crumbs from under the table! Isn't she a great little helper?

Helping with the laundry. She wasn't very interested in anything else in the dryer once she spotted her blanket and blankie! After that, she was done!

Worn out from a busy morning ...

No comments: