We had a wonderful weekend! It included family, friends, and of course football! Now if only we had some fall temperatures to go along with it, it would have been the perfect weekend! =)
Lydia and I headed up to Searcy Friday morning to spend some time with Granna, Gigi and Uncle Craig while Jeff worked. Of course, we had a great time! Lydia loves being in Searcy @ "The 'G' House"! Then Lydia stayed in Searcy while Jeff and I went up for the ASU football game Saturday.
Lydia posing in her new ASU shirt!! Is it not adorable?!? And of course she looked like a little cutie in it!
Helping Grandmother open a birthday present while watching the Razorback game with Uncle Craig.
Outside putting out some corn for the deer with Daddy! She was SO excited!!
At the Arkansas State and University of Louisiana-Monroe game. We had a blast!!
Lovin' their new field!! It looked so sharp!
Jeff and I during the game!! Love spending time with him! I was not a football fan before I met him, but now I love watching it! Of course, he probably gets tired of me asking questions all the time! I was starting to feel like Lydia saying, "What happened?"! So glad that he puts up with me though!!
Whoohoo!! Red Wolves win! It was a really good game!! So glad that we were able to see friends while we were up there. We watched the game with Jeff's old roommate Jon and his wife Jessica. It was great to see them! Then ... we got to see Cassie!! Have not seen her in forever so it was great to catch up! She was so amazing to let us stay with her after we had a little hotel mix-up!! You're awesome, Cass!! Can't wait to come visit again!!
This is what Lydia was putting corn out for ...
This is one of the deer that come up to Mom's backyard to eat and hang out! Isn't it wild?!? Lydia loves to watch them and talks about them constantly while we are in Searcy. This is the biggest one that they've seen since they have lived there. There are several more bucks and a couple little babies. They are adorable!

Lydia and her little corn cup!

Her serious face and crazy hair!

No comments:
Post a Comment