Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Phone Pics

I finally figured out how to get the pictures off of my new phone and on to the computer. Figured I would do a post with all the random pictures I have!

Lydia cheesin' in her new hat for the winter! Can't wait for it to get cool enough for her to wear it!

Lydia and ALL her accessories! 4 necklaces, 5 bracelets, 1 ring, shades, pink purse and a flower in the hair!

She had heart shaped turkey sandwiches for lunch one day and loved them!

Is this not the sweetest picture? I LOVE pictures of Lydia sleeping! I can not resist them!

Mimi sent this to me while we were in Branson. This is her serious face! They were on the way to the Hooten's for dinner and I think she was really nervous about it! They said she was quiet the whole way there and once they got there, she CLUNG to Mimi and would not let go for the longest time!

Watching a little TV together. She loves her Daddy!

Eating ice cream @ Fro-Yo's in Searcy.

Cuddling after her nap. Love when she lets me cuddle with her. It doesn't happen often and I take full advantage of it when she lets me!

Love this girl and her sweet smile!!

Checking out what's going on @ the park.

She looked so old in her shorts and little sneakers. =( I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Her first big boo boo. =( Diving for the beach ball on the sidewalk is not a good idea! Thankfully she didn't cry too much!

Check out that blonde wavy hair! It's growing really fast now!! Can't wait until we can get it in a ponytail easily!

As you can tell ... she loves her jewelry!

Sippin' on her water @ Lenny's. This was after we took pictures outside .. her hair was straight when we got there to take pictures and she started sweating and this is what happened! Can't get over how it curls up! Can't wait to see if it stays that way once she gets a haircut!

We have SO much fun with Lydia and can't get over how fast she is growing up! She amazes us daily with the new things she learning!! Can't believe she will be 2 1/2 next week ... where has the time gone?!?

No comments: