Monday, January 24, 2011

Back To The Library!

Between sickness, Christmas, being out of town, and weather ... It's been a LONG time since we've been to story time at the library. Lydia was so excited last week when I told her that we were going, and then I realized that it was MLK day. She was so bummed and kept asking all day when we were going to story time. Thankfully, today we were able to go!


All ready to go with our BIG bag to fill up with books!
**Thanks Mom for the perfect bag!! It's been wonderful for SO many different things! I love it!**

 We got there a little early, so we played with some puzzles before it started.

 This girl LOVES puzzles!

After story time is over, they put out some little toys that the kids can play with if they want.

 Lydia spotted this toy and played with it forever!! She was so funny with it!

Back at home with our bag FULL of books! I even got a book this time!! Can't wait to start reading! We read all but one of Lydia's before nap and she loved them all. Love snuggling up on the couch with her and reading. One of our favorite activities! Hopefully we can get back on a regular schedule of our weekly library trips!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so glad that my kids love to read and go to the library too! Carl hates it when I check out books because I get nothing done until I finish the book....usually in a few hours!