Lydia is going to be a BIG sister this summer! =) We are so excited and thankful! I am due July 20th and we are praying that this little baby will decide to wait until closer to his/her due date to be born and not come really early like Lydia!
After going through an early miscarriage in early October we wanted to wait before we told everyone until I was in my second trimester. We've been able to hear the heartbeat twice now and everything seems to be going well. My last appointment the baby's heartbeat was 160 and the doctor said "It's another girl!" because of the high heartbeat. We can not wait to find out for sure though!
I've been very blessed so far by not being too sick. That is a HUGE blessing! I've been extremely tired and have had zero energy, but that seems to be getting better daily. Thankfully Jeff was off work during the worse part of it, so he was here to help out with Lydia and I was able to just take it easy and sleep when I needed. He is an amazing husband and father!
Lydia acts like she's excited when we talk about her becoming a big sister and we are praying that she will adjust well. We know she has NO clue what's going to happen! As of right now she is saying she wants a baby sister when asked ... we'll have to wait until the first part of March to find out!

2 comments:
Yay!!!! So excited you finally announced the big news. I will try not to let the fact that you got this dress made by someone other than me get in the way of our friendship. Haha! I am just teasing. I just hope you got it for a really good deal:) It's super cute for sure!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment