Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of baby: About 15.7 inches head to toe and almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage)
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular. Able to wear some of my spring/summer dresses from last year!
Gender: A baby BOY, Jack Henry
Movement: He is a very active little boy! Love feeling him move around ... and get the little hiccups! One night I woke up and he had the hiccups for over 20 minutes!! It was SO sweet!
Sleep: Waking up every hour or so to roll over and/or use the bathroom. Normally I can usually go right back to sleep, but sometimes I don't and that's really frustrating! Also love being able to take naps while Lydia is napping ... helps SO much!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: Salads and fresh fruit
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff ... Trouble bending over, painting my toe nails, indigestion, etc. I also can hardly give Lydia a bath anymore. =( Thankfully Jeff does it most of the time! Starting to feel him up in my ribs more, which makes breathing really hard at times. New this week ... I've been EXTREMELY tired the past 2 days. Guess this might be the new normal for a while!
Best Moment this week: Starting to feel him more from the outside. Not sure what I'm feeling, but pretty sure I've felt his little booty and his shoulder or knee. Makes it seem even more real. Hoping my doctor can tell me tomorrow which way he is facing, but I'm sure he will change between now and when he is born.
Reality hit me one day this week while I was vacuuming. I realized that I more than likely have no more than 10 weeks until Jack Henry is here! While I am SUPER excited, I feel like there is SO much left to do! I know whatever gets done will get done ... and whatever doesn't can wait, but still would love to have everything done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment