Jeff and Lydia took me out for Mother's Day dinner tonight. Love these two SO much and so thankful to God for them. We went to Mimi's Cafe and had a great time. Lydia was a little restless, but we made it through dinner without too much drama! I never know these days!
Not the best picture ... But it's all that I got! Maybe we can get a better one tomorrow!
After dinner we went to a local frozen yogurt place for some dessert. Lydia was SO excited. When we got there, she asked if she could go sit down while I fixed her yogurt. She sat SO still ... it was cracking Jeff and I up! We would look over and she would just be watching us and would mouth to us "I want fro-yo!" It was SO cute!
Needless to say ... she finished her bowl, ate the last bite of Jeff's and was ready to move onto mine! You think she loves this stuff?!?
Love these two more than words could ever say!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment