We had one of the most random Saturday's that I can remember in a LONG time! Lydia woke up at 7 o'clock on the dot ... SO I figured we might as well take advantage of an early morning and head to Cracker Barrel for breakfast! I have been CRAVING their blueberry pancakes for a while now and really wanted one! So, off we went!
Lydia playing with the little game. She had fun taking all the pieces out and putting them back in. Kept her entertained for quite a while!
She then moved on to coloring and finding letters with Daddy. (Who, by the way REFUSES to wash his hat!!)
Eating her yummy pancake! She ate most of it, and then she was ready to "go look at stuff"! She could have spent an hour looking at all the toys and candy ... and we probably could have spent a fortune buying her stuff! Thankfully she didn't beg for anything ... and was content on just looking around!
After we came home and played some, it was time to try out a new cookie recipe!
My little helper!
Watching the mixer go round and round!
Finally getting a little taste!! Every time I would lift up the mixer, she would either try to stick her tongue or finger in the batter! It was hilarious!
After we got Lydia down for a nap ... I headed out for a mani and pedi with some friends from church!! It was MUCH needed and so much fun! It had been almost 2 years since I had a pedicure and since I am having a little trouble reaching my toes I loved it!
All of the girls minus Brook.
All of our cute toes!! =)
After Lydia's nap, we headed over to Michael and Leanne's house so the girls could play together. Lydia was SO quiet for the longest time, but after dinner finally started warming up! She is so shy sometimes ... not sure where she gets it from! ;) Okay, she comes by it VERY honestly!!
Beautiful princesses!
Love Eden's pose! =)
Still need to work on Lydia's pose!! We'll get there!!
Taking a break from all the dancing to watch a little Cinderella!
I think we are going to have to find Lydia some princess dress up gowns! She loved being in Eden's Snow White dress! She's never been interested before ... but she is WAY into princesses now! Guess I need to add that to my list of things to keep my eyes open for!
We had so much fun spending the day with each other! Love days like these!!



No comments:
Post a Comment