How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Size of baby: About 16.6 inches head to toe and almost 3.3 pounds (like carrying 4 navel oranges) ... and headed towards a growth spurt ... WHAT?!? ;)
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular. Able to wear some of my spring/summer dresses from last year!
Gender: A baby BOY, Jack Henry
Movement: He is a very active little boy! Love feeling him move around ... and get the little hiccups! He gets the hiccups several times a day. Can't wait to see if he has them a lot once he is born.
Sleep: Waking up every hour or so to roll over and/or use the bathroom. Normally I can usually go right back to sleep, but sometimes I don't and that's really frustrating! Also love being able to take naps while Lydia is napping ... helps SO much!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and having energy
Cravings: Salads and fresh fruit! So glad that all my favorite fruits are in season now ... watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, etc!
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff ... Trouble bending over, painting my toe nails, indigestion, etc. I also can hardly give Lydia a bath anymore. =( Thankfully Jeff does it most of the time! Starting to feel him up in my ribs more, which makes breathing really hard at times. Still tired, but thankfully nothing I can not handle.
Best Moment this week: Had a good doctor's appointment last Thursday. He said that the Beta Strep test they did at my last appointment came back negative, so that is good. He said that is one possible reason for some people's water breaking early. Still praying and hoping Jack Henry decides to wait a little longer than Lydia did to make his BIG appearance!
Can not believe that I have no more than 9 weeks until we are holding Jack Henry in our arms!! So excited ... but also so nervous! Nervous that I won't be able to handle 2 kids and also how Lydia will adjust. I know people do it all the time, but still makes me anxious! Lydia seems to be excited, but I know she really doesn't have a clue what is about to happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment