We had Lydia's first dentist appointment this morning and she did GREAT! I was really nervous because she's not a fan of strangers or of people messing with her. But all in all, she did wonderful! I was so proud of her!
Totally engrossed by "The Little Mermaid" while waiting on her appointment. She's never seen it before and really seemed to like it. It's one of my favorites, so we may have to try and find it some where! She kept looking at me and saying "They were skating" because several of the characters were at Disney on Ice.
The dentist said that her teeth looked really good. He went through his speech about how important brushing was and told us that we needed to start flossing with her. Once he took a look at her teeth, he said that we could not ask for a better set of teeth. He said that they are spaced out just enough that with good brushing, we should not have to worry about cavities too much! Hopefully when we go back in 6 months she will be a little more comfortable.
Since she did so well, I took her to Chick-Fil-A and let her play for a little bit. She had SO much fun!
My lunch date! =)
Tonight, after we ran to the grocery store, we had our first sno-cone of the season!!
Waiting patiently for her cotton candy sno-cone!
YUMM!!
Obviously I didn't plan ahead very well ... White shirt AND pants and a RED sno-cone!! She only dripped a little bit and hopefully that will come out! =/
I am sure there will be A LOT more trips to get sno-cones this summer! One of our favorites!!
No comments:
Post a Comment