I have been REALLY bad about blogging the past week! Seems like every time I get a chance, I'm so tired that all I want to do is sleep ... and I figure sleep comes first, so that's what I've done! =) So, here is my attempt to catch up on the past week!

Last Thursday, Lydia went to try out a gymnastics class. We have been wanting to put her in a class for a while, but just have not done it until now. She was SO excited and could hardly wait to get there and play!
This was the best picture I could get. She did pretty well for her first time. She of course wanted to try out everything and made sure I watched her, but the girl leading her class said she did really well for never having been in anything like that before. She starts the first week in June going once a week and I can't wait to watch her!
Movie Star! ;) Or, as someone on facebook said "Ly-Diva"! Totally describes her!
I can not get over the curls in her hair after she woke up from her nap one day! Is that not crazy?!? I need to put some "Be Curly" in it one day after her bath and see what happens! I love it ... not sure what Jeff thinks though!
Lydia thought she needed to use Jack Henry's new blanket while she watched TV one night. She told us that she was sharing with Jack Henry! ;)
I just had to share this little outfit Jack Henry got at the shower last weekend. Is it not too cute?!? Can't wait to see him in it! =)
Stay tuned for Part 2 of random pictures tomorrow! =)



1 comment:
Love all the new pictures. I still can't get over Lydia's hair being that curly when she's hot and it's wet. I love it!!! Looks like you had a great shower. Can't wait to see Jack Henry's finished nursery and all the goodies in it. Love y'all!!
Post a Comment