The girls in my small group threw me a baby shower last Saturday and it was wonderful! We had it at the little shoppe in Benton where I've been working on Fridays, Just Leave It to Liz, and it was so much fun! The food was delicious as always and loved getting to celebrate Jack Henry!
So blessed by these girls!
Sweet girls! So happy Lydia has these sweet girls to look up to!
I did not get any pictures from the shower, but we got so many cute boy things! I'm LOVIN' all the blue, green and BOY stuff! It has taken me a little while to get used to it. It is so different than pink and girly!
Lydia even got a present from the shower ...
Is that not the cutest "Big Sister" shirt?!? She was so excited about getting a present. She could not wait to open it!
After she opened her present, she went through all of Jack Henry's stuff ... she pulled every single thing out!
When she pulled out this cute little monkey blanket, she looked at me and said "Oh My Goodness!" It was the sweetest thing. Of course, since I reacted the way I did, she started saying it about every little thing she pulled out! =) She is such a mess.
Checking it all out ...
She pulled out these diapers and told me she was going to help change Jack Henry's diaper ... we'll see if that happens or not!
Starting a little stock pile of diapers and wipes ... They may last the first couple of weeks! =)
We are getting so excited to meet Jack Henry. Can't believe it's almost time to hold him in our arms!

No comments:
Post a Comment